Holy Trinity Church is a worshipping, learning, witnessing, and serving congregation that seeks to provide Christian care for one another and mentor people of all generations, especially our children, in the Word and the Way of the Lord. As our Lord Jesus said, “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another, as I have loved you.”
The Essence of Holy Trinity
- Personal nature of our ministry;
- Positive approach of our ministry;
- Opportunities to serve and be recognized;
- Shared decision-making responsibility;
- Embrace diversity (Ephesians 4:2);
- Resilient faith (2 Corinthians 4:8-9); and,
- Fruit of the Holy Spirit manifest in our actions: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control (Galatians 5:22).
Want to Learn More About Holy Trinity?
We invite you to join us for worship on Sundays at 10:30am. Please fill out an attendance card and share your comments. If you are interested in becoming a member of our church, please indicate your interest on the card or speak with the Pastor after worship. “I was glad when they said unto me: Let us go into the house of the Lord!” (Psalm 122:1)